Alexandra King offers dresses at a range of price points from our vintage, ready to wear, bespoke and couture collections.
For a dress to be designed and hand crafted exclusively for you and to your requirements, will take many hours to complete here at our studio.
- You will be invited for a consultation where we will discuss your occasion and design with you, the perfect dress.
- Alexandra will then research fabrics and refine your design and provide an accurate quote.
- Once happy with the final design, your measurements will be taken and the pattern cutting process will start.
- A toile (sample dress in calico or similar fabric to your design) will be made and you will visit for a first fitting. Here we will perfect the fit ready to cut the final fabric.
- At your second fitting the dress will be sewn without the final finish and zip to double check the lengths with your shoes and underwear.
- The dress will then be hand finished and made ready for the final sign off. Once we are all completely happy with your gown and everything has been checked, we will sign off your gown. It will then be available to take home or will be delivered to you at your venue.
Couture dresses start from £1200 for occasion wear and £1900 for gowns.
Prices dependent on fabrics and labour time.
Layaway plans available
Choose a design from our collections in your choice of colour and fabrics. All dresses are designed and hand made to measure in house at our Wells studio. Fitting included.
Dresses from our bridal collection start at £895
Bridal Separates from £195
Accessories from £60
View the collection here
All dresses are designed and hand made to measure in house at our Wells studio. Choose a design from our collections in your choice of colour and fabrics. Fitting included.
Dresses, Separates and Accessories from £180
The one of a kind dresses designed and hand made at our Wells atelier by Alexandra King. These are unique pieces in set sizes. Alteration service available.
Prices from £120
Our hand selected collection of true vintage evening wear and accessories. Specialising in dresses fro the 1910s to the early 1960s.
Prices from £65