Set of 2 Washable organic cotton face coverings in black polkadot and white organic cotton - free shipping.
Hand made at my studio with three layers of medium weight, breathable organic cotton and two elastic straps to fit to the face around the neck and head.
Shaped to your face with a fitted design. Re-usable cotton fabric face mask. Wash in hot soapy water after every use.
Colours - One Black Polka dot Cotton and one white cotton included.
£12 including free shipping. I will post out asap please expect some delays with postal services.
Made in Somerset, UK
THERE IS CURRENTLY A 2 DAY PROCESSING TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOU PATIENCE. Please only buy what you need so others can have one too.
To make your own at home please download the pattern here or message me for a free pdf.
This non medical mask or face covering is designed as an extra barrier between your cough, sneeze, breath and other people. This is not for medical use or medical grade.
Each mask is steamed and packaged in a plastic grip seal bag for storage.
Masks MUST be washed after every use in hot soapy water or machine washed hot with bio detergent. Never share your mask. Not recommended for those with breathing difficulties.
• Place the mask carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, and tie it securely to minimize any gaps between the face and the mask.
• Avoid touching the mask while wearing it.
• Remove the mask using the appropriate technique: do not touch the front of the mask but remove it from behind your head.
• After removal or whenever a used mask is inadvertently touched, clean hands using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
• Replace masks as soon as they become damp with a new clean, dry mask